Saturday, November 21, 2009

dream 1

I sew the signs of the night demon. Its stench was in the air it smelled of violence and madness and I know who its target was to have awaken it from its two month long sleep. The sweet scent of that foolish girl was in the air again she was walking the forest grounds in the dead of the night.

High above on top of my favorite tree I looked up at the fully bright blue moon and scowled at it as it shined its mystic light on my face. It had been the moon that had called to her whispering for her to come out in to the night for a walk. I know this because the moon had a like feeling for me but it called to me in a different way it had whispered to me that it was time for the hunt to begin.

In the start of the night I welcomed its whispering call but now it annoyed me. My atention returned to the beast that lay in wait for girl to pass its tracking path some where on the forest floor. I can not see with my own normal human but I know it is there.

I count the seconds until it reveals itself then I will strike it down.

No comments:

Post a Comment